Banner

Banner

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Video Blog: Arlington Immigration Court

Today, my practice takes me to the Arlington Immigration Court, located at 1901 S. Bell Street, Suite 200, Arlington, VA 22202.  This is in Crystal City, near Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.  Conveniently located about a block south of the Crystal City Metro stop on the Blue and yellow lines.  Parking, however, is difficult and can be expensive.  The best lot is on 20th Street.  Today, for two hours I paid $10 in parking.

In my video blog, I wanted to give you a little bit of a tour of what the outside of the building looks like, and the closest landmark, which is the Marriott across the street.

By:  William J. Kovatch, Jr.
(703) 837-8832
info@kovatchimmigrationlaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment